Personal Data is collected while using services offered by the websites. Users are required to provide certain personal for identification, like name and address, products and services purchased or sold, payment methods used, etc. This information is provided knowingly by you, for example when registering for services on the websites. Some of the information does not identify you personally and is not saves with your personal details. That information is statistical and accumulative. For example, ads you read on the website, pages you viewed, offers and services you showed interest in, IP addresses you used and more.
Registration for Services
When Personal Details are required upon registration to services on the website or products purchase on them, the company will request only information that is directly mandatory for providing the services or purchasing the products.
The data collected will be stored in the company’s database and under its full responsibility.
- Enable use of various website services
- Improve and enrich services and content offered on the website
- Change or cancel existing services and content
- Products and services purchase on the website – including information and content promotion
- To match ads presented on the websites to your personal interests.
The information that will be used by the company is mostly statistical, and is not personally identifying.
The company is interested in occasionally sending you by email and/or mobile phone information about its services and marketing and promotional content.
This will be sent to you only upon you explicitly consented to do so, and at any time you can recant you consent and stop receiving it.
The company will not transfer your personal data to advertisers. However, it is allowed to transfer statistical data on its users’ activity on the websites. The statistical data transferred will not identify you personally.
Data Transfer to Third Party
The company will not transfer your personal data and data collected on your activity on the website to third parties, except for the detailed cases as follows:
- If you purchase products and services from third parties, who offer to sell them through the websites, these third parties will receive the information required to complete the purchase process in case of legal dispute between you and the company where personal data is processed;
- If you use the websites illegally;
- If a judicial order is received, ordering to disclose your details or transfer them to a third party;
Modern browsers include the option to disable Cookies. For instruction please check the Help file of the browser you use.
The company implements systems and up-to-date protocols of data security on its websites.
While these systems and protocols minimize the risks of unauthorized access, they do not provide absolute security.
Therefore, the company does not guarantee its services are absolutely immune to unauthorized access to information stored there.
In case of any significant changes to this policy, in relation to your personal data use, a notification will be published on the websites’ home page.